MGT 406: BANK MANAGEMENT
- Structure of commercial banking system.
2. Role of commercial banks in the economic development.
3. Banking system in Bangladesh.
4. Organization and management of commercial banks.
5. Deposits of commercial banks.
6. Commercial banks lending and investment portfolio.
7. Earnings, expenses, profitability of commercial banks.
8. Capital structure and safety of commercial banks.
9. Reserves and liquidity requirements of commercial banks.
10. General accounting system in commercial banks.
11. Bankers and customer relationships.
12. Central banking.
13. Specialized Banking system: Islamic Bank, BSB, BSRC. Grameen Bank and others.